Ethernet Network Processor
System processor for multi-room control with Ethernet and RS-232 connectivity. Easy setup and control with web browser enabled programming.
• One Ethernet Processor Module per M-BUS network.
• Backbone communication utilising a dedicated TCP/IP network or shared Ethernet.
• RS-232 and Ethernet interface with other systems.
• Integral Astronomical Real Timeclock providing location based dusk to dawn settings.
• Non-volatile flash memory.
• Modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints.
• 2 year warranty.
The Ethernet Processor Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for an Ethernet gateway, an M-BUS network and an RS-232 port.
Using Ethernet, you can connect separate M-BUS networks together via a dedicated TCP/IP backbone or the shared building IT network.
RS-232 and Ethernet facilitate integration with AV and building control systems.
Web based programming and app control are available when connected to a network.
To see the eDIN+ range of control plates please click HERE.