8 x Channel Input / Output Interface
Eight channels independently configurable in any combination of: 0-10v or DSI outputs or 0-10v, DSI, or volt free contact closure inputs. The module can also control DMX for simple colour changing.
• Eight configurable channels selectable to Inputs or Outputs
• Inputs can be selected to accept 0-10V, 1-10V, DSI or switched contacts
• Outputs can be selected to provide 0-10V, 1-10V or DSI dimming control to SELV equipment such as LED Drivers
• Volt-free Contact Interface with other building control systems
• Intelligent standalone feature providing multiple operating modes programmed from the menu driven display and keypad i.e. Scene Recall, Impulse, Dimming and Protocol Converter
• M-BUS to a range of field based Control Devices such as MultiSensors, Switch Input Units, LCD and Multi-button Control Plates, Blind Controllers and RS-232 Audio Visual Interface
• LED Status Indication of field connected control wiring and devices
• Installer pre-commissioning testing via the on-board keypad and display
• Non-volatile memory
• The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints
• 2 year warranty
The Input-Output Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for up to eight configurable inputs or outputs and an M-BUS network.
Each of the eight channels are selectable as inputs or outputs. Inputs can be selected as 0/1-10V, DSI or switched contact inputs and outputs can be selected as 0/1-10V or DSI to SELV (Safety extra Low Voltage) equipment.
The Input-Output Module can be used in standalone mode where it can be set-up directly via the on-board keypad and display driven menu system without the need for a PC.
As part of a wider networked solution, Input-Output Modules can be configured to operate as part of an EcoControls fully addressable lighting management system.
To see the eDIN range of control plates please click HERE.