4 x 5 Amp Relay Module
Mains zero-crossing synchronised feed-through relay module, for control of blinds, motors and switched loads. Four volt-free change-over channels. Channel 1 also offers DC polarity reversal for control of low voltage blinds.
• Four channels of individually addressable relays
• One Double Pole Change-over contact for forward/reverse motor control for Blinds operation
• Three Single Pole Change-over contacts for standard on/off operation
• 5 A per relay - resistive or inductive load
• Mains synchronised zero crossing of relay contacts
• Feed through relay contacts (volt-free) for interface with other building control systems
• Intelligent standalone feature providing multiple operating modes programmed from the menu driven display and keypad
• M-BUS to a range of field based Control Devices such as MultiSensors, Switch Input Units, LCD and Multi-button Control Plates, Blind Controllers and RS-232 Audio Visual Interface
The Relay Contact Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for four relay outputs and an M-BUS network. Each feed-through relay can switch 5 A with a maximum module load of 20 A.
Each of the four relays can be individually addressed and are all synchronised to zero crossing of the AC sine wave referenced to the module mains supply. This minimises the potential arc damage that can occur to the contacts.
The Relay Contact Module can be used in standalone mode where it can be set-up directly via the on-board keypad and display driven menu system without the need for a PC.
As part of a wider networked solution, Relay Contact Modules can be configured to operate as part of an EcoControls fully addressable lighting management system.
To see the eDIN range of control plates please click HERE.