Ethernet Network Processor
System processor for multi-room control with Ethernet and RS232 connectivity. Easy setup and control with web browser enabled programming.
• One Ethernet Processor Module per M-BUS network
• Infinite number of M-BUS networks managed by separate Ethernet Processor Modules
• Backbone communication utilising a dedicated TCP/IP network or shared Ethernet
• RS-232 and Ethernet interface with other building control systems
• M-BUS to a range of field based Control Devices such as MultiSensors, Switch Input Units, LCD and Multi-button Control Plates, Blind Controllers and RS-232 Audio Visual Interface
• Installer pre-commissioning testing via the on-board display and keypad
• Integral Astronomical Real Time Clock providing location based dusk to dawn settings
• Non-volatile flash memory
• The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints
• 2 year warranty
The Ethernet Processor Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for an Ethernet gateway, an M-BUS network and an RS-232 port.
Ethernet allows separate M-BUS networks to be connected together via a dedicated TCP/IP backbone or the shared building IT network.
512 controllers and devices can be connected through a single M-BUS power and data connection whilst retaining individual control.
RS-232 and Ethernet facilitate integration with other building control systems.
To see the eDIN range of control plates please click HERE.