Universal Ballast Control Module
Suitable for control of analogue or digital ballasts. Integral DALI power supply, with control of up to 64 DALI addressable devices. Four additional isolated I/O channels, independently configurable in any combination of: 0-10V, DSI outputs or volt free contact closure inputs.
• Integral 250mA DALI standard PSU
• DALI short circuit and overload protection
• M-BUS to a range of field based Control Devices such as MultiSensors, Switch Input Units, LCD and Multi-button Control Plates, Blind Controllers and RS-232 Audio Visual Interface
• Intelligent standalone mode providing DALI Group control and four channels of configurable I/O programmed from the menu driven display and keypad
• Configurable I/O provides connections for Scene Recall Switches, Impulse Switches, 0/1-10V and DSI lighting circuits
• LED Status Indication for field connected control wiring and devices
• Installer pre-commission testing via the on-board keypad and display
• Non-volatile flash memory
• The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints
• 2 year warranty
The Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) Ballast Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for a DALI Universe, configurable inputs-outputs and an M-BUS network.
Using DALI, up to 64 luminaires can be connected through a single power and data connection whilst retaining individual control. This is complimented with four additional channels of configurable I/O.
The DALI Ballast Module can be used in standalone mode where it can be set-up directly via the
on-board keypad and display driven menu system and the intelligent DALI setup assistant without the need for a PC.
As part of a wider networked solution, DALI Ballast Modules can be configured to operate as part of an EcoControls fully addressable lighting management system.
To see the eDIN range of control plates please click HERE.