Coolbrium Control Plate
The lighting within an installation can be manually controlled by a multi-button Control Plate.e fill in the product feature description copy
• Single gang plate
• Screwless fascia plates utilising the MK Aspect range
• Available in either black or white glass as standard
• Multi-function button action - scene recall, raise/lower, impulse and toggle control available
• Indicator LED’s with seven user selectable RGB colours and intensity. Red, Green, Blue, Magenta, Cyan, Orange and White
• Two volt-free contact switch inputs - Individually addressable and configurable
• Other finishes available on request
• 2 year warranty
The Coolbrium Touch Control Plate provides eight configurable “buttons” allowing scene recall, impulse and toggle and two multi-function buttons providing On & Raise and Off & Lower with integral IR receiver. All “buttons” have integral RGB LED’s for backlighting of the engraving and are colour selectable to assist with button functionality.
The eDIN Control System from Mode Lighting allows individual modules to be selected to create the desired lighting system. From simple stand-alone systems for individual rooms, to a fully connected and integrated multi-room system, eDIN modules can adapt to suit the project requirements.