Tiger Power Units offer simple scene setting lighting control in a standard, compact, quick to install, contractor friendly package which can be configured and programmed on site by the installer or end user without the need for specialist programming tools or training. Available in four different circuit and power configurations, units can be linked together creating flexible lighting controls for restaurants, bars, spas, boardrooms, theatres and offices.
Tiger Systems comprise of high power units configurable for dimming and switching operation, which are controlled using simple push button control plates. Tiger Units can be linked together to create systems of up to 99 circuits which can be controlled as 10 separate areas, including partitioning facilities for ballroooms and boardrooms.
• 12 x 10A Dimmable Power Unit.
• THREE PHASE or Single Phase Power Supply.
• Din Rail Mounted Wiring Terminals.
• Miniature Circuit Breaker Protection.
• LEADING Edge Dimming Control.
• Switching and 1-10V Dimming.
• Scene Setting Control.
• DMX512 and RS232 Digital Control
• Cool Operation Under Full Load.
• Alarm or Emergency Override.
• Analogue Control Inputs.
• Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives (CE).
• Mode products are guaranteed for two years.