Mode Contracts is a Contract Electronics Manufacturer (CEM) offering a comprehensive range of design and assembly services with well equipped factories totalling 46,000 sq ft across
two sites located in Hertfordshire and Nottinghamshire.
Mode Contracts has over 30 years of experience within the CEM industry. We believe that a high standard of build quality, on-time delivery and a cost effective price is of the utmost
importance to compete effectively.
As a CEM, we are focused on developing relationships that are mutually beneficial. We offer an approach to customer service that is based on partnerships and personal service.
Summary of Services
• Product design.
• Production engineering/DFM.
• Small and medium volume UK manufacturing.
• High volume offshore manufacturing.
• Full procurement and supply chain management.
• Warehousing and distribution.
Services: Design and Development
• LED Products – linear, circular and bespoke light engines.
• Mechanical – Extrusions, enclosures and plastics.
• 3D Printing – Prototype manufacturing.
• Compliance Testing – Pre CE testing and advice.
• Product Design – PCB design and layouts, Drivers, PSU’s and
• LED placement.
• Full product assembly, test and packing.
• SMT, through-hole and mixed technology assembly down to 0402
. and BGA’s.
• Purchasing ans supply chain management.
• Cabinet, box, chassis build and assembly.
• Sheet metal fabrication services.
• Cable forming, wiring looms and harnesses.
Services: Test and Inspection
• ISO9001 registered.
• Qualified Test Engineers.
• Functional testing.
• Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI).
• Software programming.
• EMC testing facilities.
• IPC-A-610 trained staff.
Mode Contracts offers design and assembly services to a diverse range of clients in many industries, including;
• Lighting industry.
• LED technology market.
• Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
• Leisure industries.
For more information regarding our contract services please call a member of our Contracts Team on +44 (0)1920 462121, email our Sales Team firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link: www.modecontracts.com to visit our dedicated website.