Network Processor Module
System processor for multi room control with Ethernet and RS-232 connectivity. Easy setup and control with web browser enabled programming.
• One Ethernet Processor Module per M-BUS network.
• Backbone communication utilising a dedicated TCP/IP network or shared Ethernet.
• RS-232 and Ethernet/network connectivity.
• Integral astronomical time clock providing located based dusk to dawn settings.
• Non-volatile flash memory.
• The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints.
• Compact 6M width DIN rail mounting module.
• 2 year warranty.
The Ethernet Processor Module is an ultra compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for an Ethernet gateway, an M-BUS network and an RS-232 port.
Using Ethernet you can connect separate M-BUS networks together via a dedicated TCP/IP backbone or the shared building IT network.
RS-232 and Ethernet facilitate integration with AV and building control systems.
Web based programming and app control are available when connected to a network.