The SET-SOLO1 is a standalone surface ceiling mounted PIR sensor combined with a light level sensor which detects the movement of infra-red radiation from a human body and the ambient light level. The sensor is mains powered and when movement is detected and the natural daylight is insufficient, it will switch the light ON. When no movement is detected over the adustable time delay, the lights will switch off.
Surface Mount Occupancy Sensor
• Occupancy and Light Level sensor.
• Surface mounting.
• 230V Switching.
• Standalone operation.
• Super sensitive - dual pyro element detection.
• Single gang box mounting into plasterboard or fibre ceiling tiles.
• Multi-facet fresnel lens.
• Compact and discreet form factor.
• Mode Lighting products are guaranteed for two years.