The SET-DDC1 is a single channel hard wired Lighting Control Module (LCM) programmed by front end software as part of the Daylux Lighting Control system. It has a single DALI broadcast universe output that can control up to 64 DALI devices. Occupancy and light level sensors are wired directly back to the sensor port for automatic daylight harvesting of the lighting load. Each unit also incorporates a programmable feed through relay which enables a centralised manual test facility for the emergency lighting.
Hard Wired Lighting Control Module
• Hard wired network addressable dimming controller.
• 1 x Channel DALI broadcast, up to 64 DALI devices.
• 1 x 16 A emergency test relay output.
• 1 x Sensor port, for up to 10 x occupancy sensors and one light level sensor.
• 5 x Dry contact programmable inputs.
• LCD display for standalone programming.
• Mode Lighting products are guaranteed for two years.