The SET-DOL is a discrete low profile, ceiling mounted Multi Sensor which combines a PIR occupancy sensor and an analogue light sensor The occupancy sensor provides a contact signal back to the Lighting Control System when movement is detected and the light level sensor reports dynamically on the current light level. The sensor can be used in many of Mode’s lighting control systems including the Setsquare and eDIN systems.
Combined occupancy and light level sensor
• Combined occupancy and light level sensor.
• Compact and discreet form factor.
• Low Voltage SELV.
• Linkable - connect multiple sensors together for greater coverage.
• Dynamic analogue light level sensing
• Super sensitive - dual pyro element detection.
• Easy mounting in plasterboard ceilings or fibre ceiling tiles.
• Multi-facet fresnel lens.
• IP64 rated version for use within bathrooms.
• Surface mounting kit available (SET-PSB)
• Mode Lighting products are guaranteed for two years.