The SET-IRL3 is a standalone surface ceiling mounted PIR sensor which detects the movement of infra-red radiation from a human body. The sensor is mains powered and provides mains power out, directly to light fittings when movement is detected. When no movement is detected over the adustable time delay, the lights will switch off.
Surface Mount Occupancy Sensor
• Occupancy Sensor.
• Flush mounting.
• Standalone operation.
• Super sensitive - dual pyro element detection.
• Single gang box mounting into plasterboard or fibre ceiling tiles.
• Multi-facet fresnel lens.
• Compact and discreet form factor.
• Mode Lighting products are guaranteed for two years.