All LEDdrive power supplies are dimmable by both leading and trailing edge dimmers (subject to a minimum load). The midi range provides a constant current of both 700mA and 1000mA with a series output voltage of 18V to 48V.
The midi-1050 is part of the LEDdrive range from Mode Lighting is part of our extensive range of LED drivers. It is a mains dimmable constant current power supply unit designed to drive high brightness LEDs.
• 700mA and 1050mA constant current outputs.
• Mains dimmable.
• High power factor.
• Short circuit and open circuit protection.
• High efficiency which ensures a cool operating temperature.
• Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
• Compact size suitable for Ø 70mm cut-out.
• Five year guarantee.
• CE Compliant to EC EMC and Low Voltage directives.
• Complies with EMC harmonics standard, voltage fluctuation standard, emission standard and immunity standard.
Complies with EN 61347-2-13 electrical safety standard.
Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.