The SET-DDC4 is a four channel hard wired Lighting Control Module (LCM) programmed by front end software as part of the Daylux Lighting Control system. It has four DALI broadcast universe outputs that can control up to 256 DALI devices. Occupancy and light level sensors are wired directly back to the four sensor ports for automatic daylight harvesting of the lighting load. Each unit also incorporates four programmable feed through relays which enables a centralised manual test facility for the emergency lighting.
Hard Wired Lighting Control Module
• Hard wired network addressable dimming controller.
• 4 x Channel DALI broadcast, up to 256 DALI devices.
• 4 x 16 A emergency test relay.
• 4 x Sensor ports. Each having a maximum of 10 sensors, including a maximum of 1 light level sensor.
• 10 x Dry contact programmable inputs.
• LCD display for standalone programming.
• Mode Lighting products are guaranteed for two years.