The PUMA Transformer is available in 35-75VA and 35-105VA ratings with 12V or 24V outputs and is supplied with input and output terminals as standard. PUMA can be adapted with special cable lengths and connectors available to special order.Designed in the UK, was developed with the high volume capabilities of offshore manufacturing and component sourcing in mind. With the same no-compromise approach to transformer designs that has proved so successful in the past, ET-LYNX is a 60VA product available with terminals or cable connections. It utilises the same high quality, first brand components of all our designs and combines this with the benefits of offshore production to bring a budget transformer to the market that still provides the quality, compatibility and reliability you would expect from Mode Lighting.
Following the success of the ET-C, the PUMA transformers were introduced to meet the market demands for fully dimmable lower cost transformers supplied in high volume, while still maintaining the high quality and performance of our other transformers. Both ranges have established themselves as “workhorse” products offering reliable 24/7 operation, with applications ranging from retail displays to hotels and internet cafes.
• Dimmable with all types of domestic and hard-fired dimmer.
• Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
• Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
• Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
• Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
• Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
• Suitable for 35W to 50W loads.
• Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
• Lightweight and compact size, only 400 grammes.
• Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
• Terminal covers and cable clamps.
• Mode products are guaranteed for two years.