Universal Ballast Control Module
Suitable for control of analogue or digital ballasts. Integral DALI Power Supply, with control of up to 64 DALI addressable devices. Four additional isolated I/O channels, independently configurable in any combination of: 0-10V, DSI outputs or volt free contact closure inputs.
• Integral 250mA DALI Power Supply.
• DALI short circuit and overload protection.
• Intelligent standalone feature providing DALI group control and four channels of Configurable I/O programmed from the menu driven display and keypad.
• Configurable I/O provides connections for Scene Recall switches, Impulse switches, 0/1-10V and DSI lighting circuits.
• LED status indication for field connected control wiring and devices.
• Installer pre-commissioning testing via the onboard keypad and display.
• Non-volatile flash memory.
• The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints.
• Compact 6M width DIN rail mounting module.
• 2 year warranty.
The Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) Ballast Control Module is an ultra compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for a DALI Universe, Configurable Inputs-Outputs and an M-BUS network.
Using DALI you can connect up to 64 luminaires through a single data connection whilst retaining individual control. This is complemented with four additional channels of Configurable I/O.
Power for the DALI fixtures can be supplied from the local distribution board.
The DALI Ballast Control Module can be used in standalone mode where it can set up directly via the onboard keypad and display driven menu system and the intelligent DALI set up assistant without the need for a PC.
As part of a wider networked solution, DALI Ballast Control Modules can be configured to operate as part of an eDIN+ fully addressable lighting management system.
To see the eDIN+ range of control plates please click HERE.