Universal Ballast Control Module
Suitable for control of analogue or digital ballasts. Integral DALI power supply, with control of up to 64 DALI addressable devices. Four additional isolated I/O channels, independently configurable in any combination of: 0-10V, DSI outputs or volt free contact closure inputs.
• Integral 250mA DALI standard PSU.
• DALI short circuit and overload protection.
• Intelligent stand-alone mode providing DALI group control and four channels of configurable I/O programmed from the menu driven display and a keypad.
• Configurable I/O provides connections for Scene Recall Switches, Impulse Switches, 0/1-10V and DSI lighting circuits.
• LED Status Indication for field connected control wiring and devices.
• Installer pre-commission testing via the onboard keypad and display.
• Non-volatile flash memory.
• The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints.
• 2 year warranty.
The Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) Ballast Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for a DALI Universe, configurable Inputs-Outputs and an M-BUS network.
Using DALI, you can connect up to 64 luminaires through a single power and data connection whilst retaining individual control. This is complemented with four additional channels of configurable I/O.
The DALI Ballast Module can be used in stand-alone mode where it can be set-up directly via the onboard keypad and display driven menu system and the intelligent DALI setup assistant without the need for a PC.
As part of a wider networked solution, DALI Ballast Modules can be configured to operate as part of an eDIN+ fully addressable lighting management system.
To see the eDIN+ range of control plates please click HERE.