The SET-PDOCH-L is a discrete low profile ceiling mounted PIR sensor which detects the movement of infra-red radiation from a human body. The sensor provides a contact signal back to the Lighting Control System when movement is detected. The sensor can be used in many of Mode’s lighting control systems including the Setsquare and eDIN systems.
Recessed Mount Sensor
• Occupancy sensor.
• Isolated relay output.
• Compact and discreet form factor.
• Low Voltage SELV.
• Linkable - connect multiple sensors together for greater coverage.
• Super sensitive - dual pyro element detection.
• Easy mounting in plasterboard ceilings or fibre ceiling tiles.
• Multi-facet fresnel lens.
• IP64 rated version for use within bathrooms.
• Mode Lighting products are guaranteed for two years.