All LEDdrive power supplies are dimmable by both leading and trailing edge dimmers (subject to a minimum load). The mega-75 and mega-150 range provides a constant voltage of 24V with a parallel output current from 0.625A to 3.125A (mega-75) or 0.625A to 6.25A (mega-150).
The mega-75 and mega-150 are part of the LEDdrive range from Mode Lighting. They are mains dimmable constant voltage power supply units designed to drive 24V constant voltage LEDs.
• 24V constant voltage output.
• Mains dimmable (Leading/Trailing Edge).
• Mega 75 - 24V DC 15-75W.
• Mega 150 - 24V DC 15-150W.
• High power factor.
• Short circuit and open circuit protection.
• High efficiency which ensures a cool operating temperature.
• Flame retardant moulded enclosure.
• Five year guarantee.
• CE Compliant to EC EMC and Low Voltage directives.
• Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
• High Tolerance Internal Load Regulation ensures smooth and stable dimming of loads with matched dimming curve.