DIN Rail Enclosures
If you require an enclosure to house the eDIN+ components and other associated electrical protection devices, then our range of ergonomically designed, metal enclosures provide the perfect solution.
• Eight sizes available, offering 13, 18, 26, 36, 39, 42, 54 and 72 ways (modules).
• Designed to comply to BS7671 Amendment 3: 2015 compliant.
• Powder coated steel construction in light grey finish.
• Removable and reversible hinged door with lock.
• Cable knockouts positioned at the top and bottom of enclosures.
• Fitted Top Hat DIN Rail EN50022 (TS35).
• Designed to accept industry standard DIN Rail modular devices.
• Supplied with neutral and earth screw terminal bars.
• 2 year warranty.
The DIN Rail Enclosures provide a practical method for the housing of the eDIN+ range of components and other modular electrical and isolation devices allowing the installation engineer the opportunity to create an attractive and coordinated lighting control and electrical distribution solution.
Supplied complete with a lockable door for security and protection.