The ET-C design uses both mechanical and electronic design skills to provide a unit that is near silent in operation and has been proved in independant evaluations to be the quietest transformer on the market. Hand assembled electrical screening components allow EMC suppression ratings far below the required levels and a unique choke housing allows for near silent performance. As such the ET-C remains the first choice for critical applications requiring operation in high ambient temperatures or low ambient noise areas including theatres, auditoriums and high end residential projects.ET-C is available in 55VA or 105VA ratings, each with a minimum load rating of 20 watts and is pre-wired with input and output cables. ET-C provides a regulated 11.8V output for optimum performance of 12V lamps. The ET-C-SD (Self Dimmable) unit was designed for applications such as art galleries, museum exhibits or retail displays where a large quantity of lights on the same circuit need to be set to different levels. Each Self-Dim transformer is supplied with a rotary adjustment and allows individual transformers to be set to a level which suits the item on display.
ET-C was the first range of transformers designed by Mode Lighting in 1990 and is still considered by many to be the best electronic transformer available. With a unique circuit design to guarantee compatibility with ANY type of dimmer, a clever mechanical design to ensure near silent operation and hand assembled components for the ultimate in precision manufacturing, ET-C remains one of the best selling products in Mode’s history.
• Dimmable with ALLtypes of domestic and hard-fired dimmer.
• Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
• Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
• Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
• Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
• Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
• Double insulated Class II. SELV Output.
• Suitable for 20W to 55W or 105W loads.
• Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
• Lightweight and compact size, only 180 grams.
• Very low audible noise for demanding applications.
• Pre-wired input and output cable.
• Mode products are guaranteed for two years.