Eight channels independently configurable in any combination of: 0-10V or DSI outputs or 0-10V, DSI, or volt free contact closure inputs. The module can also control DMX for simple colour changing.
• Eight configurable channels selectable to Inputs or Outputs.
• Inputs: Volt free contacts, 0-10V, 1-10V.
• Outputs: 0-10V or 1-10V dimming control.
• 6 zone RGB/RGBW DMX output.
• Volt free contact interface with other building control systems.
• Intelligent standalone feature providing multiple operating modes programmed from the menu driven display and keypad i.e. Scene Recall, Impulse, Dimming and Protocol Converter.
• Installer pre-commissioning testing via the onboard keypad and display.
• Non-volatile flash memory.
• Compact 6M width DIN rail mounting module.
• 2 year warranty.
The Input-Output Module is an ultra compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for up to eight configurable Inputs or Outputs and an M-BUS network.
Each of the eight channels are selectable as Inputs or Outputs. Inputs can be selected as 0/1-10V or switched contact inputs and Outputs can be selected as 0/1-10V to control SELV equipment.
Channels 7 and 8 can also be configured to provide 6 zones of DMX control designed for RGB or RGBW lighting.
To see the eDIN+ range of control plates please click HERE.